Thursday

Hello December

In two hours I have a date with two of my gal pals from college.

What are we gonna talk about? What will I tell them when they ask me how's it going?

I look back this week and ponder the latest happening and discoveries. I got reacquainted with my mom and that she gave me awesome advice in life (highly needed). I dunno her words empowered me to just push forward (see previous post on complete details).

Then there's my "friendship" with this guy in college. He "asked me out" but i forgot to reply to his message so that didn't went well. It bugs me a little bit. I mean honestly I don't want the friends with benefits setup like I used to. It seem immature and I kinda not like the anymore (I'll definitely tell this to my friends). I guess I outgrew him sooner than expected.

Also I had this weird dream that I was a seer similar to a character from the book that I was reading last night. I dreamt that I was having vision through my dreams and then they happened. A real inception feeling if you'd ask me. Part of my vision was that my crush in high school which ended badly texted a very sweet message (which was sucky as I've been waiting for that dream for like centuries now). Next thing I knew I felt like it's gonna rain and when I woke up it started to rain (weird).

I might add my crush in Facebook. He does go to the same school as my older brother (I know lame excuse and doesn't even make sense). Hmmm.

Oh and I again submitted my resume to a couple of companies last night and earlier today so cross thy fingers!

I'll prolly tumblr first while playing a couple of music before preparing for our little get together. Hello December - be nice to me :)