Monday

The drunk housemate

Nights like these remind me why I had held for so long.

Another fight broke down earlier. A petty argument that was blown out to proportion. I am living with a person that thinks highly of himself yet does nothing in his life. People who thinks that they are doing you a favor when they keep reminding you the favors he did for you. Again same words left their mouths that I've been hearing for the past four years. He called us irresponsible and lazy - the irony of things.

Living under the wings of your relatives has limits. I just hate that they open there house for you then they always belittle you because of your disposition. I should have seen this happening - I felt cheated and trapped.

I just can't stand the fact that I am often judged by this one person - my uncle. He is a bastard. He thinks highly of himself and speaks his mind (no matter how irrelevant his views and opinions are to the world). He does the things that he wants as long as he gets funded by my grand mother. At the age of 45, he is hiding from the law because of an unpayed debt. He can't find a job because he stole from his previous employer and got blacklisted. He can't have a business because he is (yes LAZY). He doesn't want to do the nitty gritty of things and believes that a successful business comes from a very large capital. I'm guessing he's just waiting for my grand mother to die for inheritance.

So yes it's a major bitch to be judged by a dickhead like that one. I know the entire routine. He'll be nice tomorrow because he needs to borrow some of my stuff (camera, computer, etc.) so he could do his "project" for his so called business. He does toy figures for non-existing clients. All of his capital came from my grand mother who believes that her child's dream will eventually bear fruit. I believe the main role of my uncle is to maintain the cleanliness of this house, make repairs and cook meals. I mean, he's not doing productive things to be honest. My sister is studying law and I'll eventually do work and in the process of finalizing my paper works.

This is what I hate about uneducated people. They do not know the meaning of comparative advantage and efficiency. Never did they see the bigger picture in life and always goes back to their traditional lifestyle in the farm (or wherever they came from). I mean it's more efficient for him to do the things I just mentioned while the income earners do work and rest by the end of the day. He gains from it as well as he gets money to spend to his shit. But NO, people should contribute EQUALLY at home. That is freaking stupid.

Now that I'm feeling a bit better, I should probably get some rest. I can't wait for him to leave the house for Christmas. Being alone in the house is like a paid vacation on my end. You have no idea how peaceful and relaxing it is when he is not around.

-----

Job hunt is doing great. I have an offer in an MNC that is leading in its respected field. I hope to get a house, a condo or an apartment and leave this forsaken place. Hopefully by the age of 23 I could get a house. I should probably get a loan if I can't take it. I can't wait to start earning. I'll always give money to my grand mother, hopefully that will shut her up and his stupid son and leave my sister and I alone. All they need is money, that I know (the number one topic at the dinner table).