Friday

The secret of a dreamer

I always had a crush on you. I didn't know when it actually began but I did fall for you.

I see you as this geeky guy with a childish appeal. You kill others with kindness and with your good mood people can't do you wrong. You have great talent as well. You create wonderful images and animation for school organizations. I should know I have worked with you before. Perhaps it was then that I saw you.

It's hard getting to know you. Trying to figure out what lies behind what seem to be a facade. I use to think that people tend to use smiles as a form of protection. I do. But with you, everything is genuine. Nothing seems fake. And with that I kinda knew that you are someone who is different.

Different. Perhaps you are the kind of love that we all choose to keep hidden. We never utter the name as it may sound real. You are similar to a dream. Dreams that are seen and felt only by the individual. Making it special than any experience in a lifetime. It holds dearly as no matter how you explain things to others, it just won't make sense. It's that feeling that never goes away and triggered by that one person.


Like dreams, we are given the option to continue or go back. I will forever keep you. And regardless of waking up to the sad reality it's reassuring to know that whenever I see you I can be a dreamer.