Tuesday

I just want to be left alone

I want to step out and take a breather from life. It's not that I'm complaining. I just need to take a pause and re-group. I want to collect my thoughts before heading out again to the reality of it all.

Most people doesn't understand this. The idea of being alone. It's not that you're mad with someone or to a situation. You just need to take a step back and relax for a minute or a day or I dunno for a period of time till you give yourself the assurance that you need. I guess that's why most of us tend to be agitated out of the blue. We need to take that release. Listening to music or taking a minute or two to just be away from it all.

Now, I'm collecting my thoughts and would like to be alone (alone with my thoughts). Perhaps it's a coping mechanism, I have no idea. Ever since I started to think that life is a bitch and it will depend on how you see the good things in it this little ritual is my saving glory. I need time - like most of us - just for a minute to give yourself a moment of silence around all this chaos.

I want to be alone. Sometimes too much time alone but I need it. I need to breathe. Just for a moment before I go back to reality.