Saturday

Resolutions

It'll be simple really. This coming year, I will try my hardest to get the things that I want. Things that I feel that I deserve. I will be fearless. I will be the person that is admirable. I want to live my life with no regrets. I would like to be fulfilled.

Last night was so great. I got together with a few friends. I feel empowered whenever I get a chance to talk to them. They remind me of the changes I made to myself. They see the real me and I am grateful for that. They make me happy and they inspire me to be better in some weird way.

I will welcome the New Year with glee and anticipation of a great tomorrow. I know there will be problems and shitty moments. But who cares. Everyday somewhere in the world there are worse cases. I just need to look things differently. The world as it is is full of crap. The way you see it will define you and will set you apart from the rest.

I know that I'll be leaving 2011 with no regrets and about to welcome 2012. All is new and I'm excited to start a new chapter of my life.