Friday

Sticker collection

I used to have one. I remember placing pokemon stickers in a small card sleeve. I was five and I don't keep things well. I vividly remember that I aspire to make my collection twice its current size. I recall all the possible small shops where I can purchase them. I was so excited for the coming days as I have this plan for the ultimate collection.

I was five and I don't keep things well.

The same night, I checked on my collection and try to shuffle them up - just because. They started to stick to each other, tearing most of 'em especially the little ones that have delicate designs.

Next thing I knew I forgot about my mini-collection and the dream behind it. I didn't even felt disappointed, I just decided to move on.

There's a lesson there somewhere. I just need to find it.